At KITE we work closely with a wide range of companies in construction, engineering and facilities management to provide a comprehensive range of edge protection, vertical access and handrailing solutions at the forefront of current safety guidelines.
All of our clients, nationwide, can access components quickly and easily from our warehouse in a range of finishes, available for immediate dispatch.
In addition to our products, what makes clients return to KITE time and time again is our ability to provide expert advice to ensure you implement the right systems and components to deliver the best value and functionality. It is the relationship we have with our clients that sets KITE apart.
We can assist you in evaluating our products and we can help you to implement them to ensure they work the way you want them to.
Terms and Conditions
- All goods are charged at prices ruling at date of dispatch.
- Items offered as ex-stock are subject to remaining unsold. Delivery periods or dates quoted are an estimate only and not guaranteed and Kite Engineering Supplies shall not be liable for the consequences of delay.
- No goods shall be returned to our works unless permission has been received in writing and any goods so returned must be in good condition. Goods accepted will be credited less a charge for handling and restocking at 25%.
- The seller shall be under no liability under the above warranty (or any other warranty) condition or guarantee if the total price for the goods has not been paid by the due date for payment.
- The seller shall be under no liability in respect of any defect arising from fair wear and tear, wilful damage, negligence and or abnormal working conditions.
- Any claim by the buyer which is based on any defect on the quality or condition of the goods or their failure to correspond with specification shall (whether or not delivery is refused by the buyer) be notified to the seller within 7 days from the date of delivery or (where the defect or failure was not apparent on reasonable inspection) within 48 hours after discovery of the defect or failure. If delivery is not refused and the buyer does not notify the seller accordingly the buyer shall not be entitled to reject the goods and the seller shall have no liability for such defect or failure and the buyer shall be bound to pay the price as if the goods had been delivered in accordance with the contract.
- Where any valid claim in respect of the goods which is based on any defect in the quality or condition of the goods or their failure to meet specification is notified to the seller in accordance with these conditions, the seller shall be entitled to replace the goods free of charge or at the sellers sole discretion, refund to the buyer the price of the goods. The seller shall have no further liability to the buyer.
- The seller shall have no liability for consequential loss or damage (whether for loss of profit or otherwise) costs, expenses or other claims.
- Agreed terms of payment must be adhered to; failure will be considered a breech of contract.
- Contracts and orders are only accepted upon and subject to our conditions of sale as herein printed. Unless expressly accepted in writing by us, any qualification of these conditions in a buyer’s form must be deemed to be, and will be treated as inapplicable.
- The title of the goods shall not pass to the purchaser until payment has been made in full.